Welcome to Dines Barn luxury rural holiday cottage
Dines Barn is a stylish rural self-catering holiday cottage. Modern flint and brick barn conversion on our family farm. Situated in a secluded valley in the beautiful Hampshire countryside. Visit Britain award winner.
Sympathetic design has highlighted the original features. A fully glazed front provides an airy light environment whilst underfloor heating ensures cosy winter nights.
Wi-fi broadband throughout.
Sleeps up to 6 in 1 double and 2 twin rooms. 2 bathrooms. Furnished to a high standard to provide all home comforts.
A welcome pack is provided for your pleasure.
Please review our detailed photo collection.
Located in North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Hampshire/Berkshire/Wiltshire border. Only 1 hour from London.
Wildlife on your doorstep with badgers and barn owls within 50 yards of our door. Farm actively managed for wildlife.
An extensive network of footpaths and bridleways is ideal for walkers, cyclists and birdwatchers. The World Heritage listed landmarks of Stonehenge and Avebury are nearby as well as Highclere castle (film location for Downton Abbey) numerous local landmarks and the market towns of Hungerford, Marlborough, Winchester and Salisbury.
Some of England's best fishing on the River Test can be arranged locally as well as shooting, horse riding, golf and other activities OR just relax in the rural idyll.
Dines Barn is perfectly situated for rural holiday cottage to explore some the premier tourist sites of Southern England approximately 3 miles North West of Andover. The barn is approximately a half hour drive from Salisbury, Winchester, Marlborough ,Hungerford or Newbury and under a hour to Oxford.
Driving distances are listed below:
Andover - 4 miles - nearest shops, banks..etc..
Newbury - 16 miles. Hungerford - 18 miles. Stonehenge - 18 miles. Marlborough - 21 miles. Salisbury - 22 miles. Winchester - 22 miles. Oxford - 42 miles. Bath - 58 miles. West London - 63 miles
- Stylish Victorian flint and brick barn conversion
- Stunning secluded rural setting.
- Award winning holiday cottage
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Wi-fi broadband.
- Sleeps 6 in 3 bedroms
- 2 bathrooms
- 100% cotton linen sheets and bath towels.
- Feather pillows and duvets
- Outside furniture and bar b q
- Nature on your doorstep
- Barn owls nest beside Dines barn
- Family farm managed for wildlife.
- Close to Highclere Castle
- Welcome pack and toiletries provided.
- Great local pubs
- Extensive network of Rights of Way
- Easy access to some of England's finest sites
- Dogs by arrangement
- Warm and cosy all year round
- Convenient for Stonehenge, Winchester, Salisbury